on Feb 26, 2012
|Model Name||GS2032 - Scissor Lift TOP|
|Category||Construction machine / Working platform|
|Genie Scherenarbeitsbhne / boom lift
Standard features GS - 2032 b>
• lubrication b> and maintenance-free three points b>
• rope attachment points b> are available
• The ergonomic Joystick for control b> can be operated from the platform or from the ground.
• A low noise b> also allows operation in quiet work environments.
• The high Lenkeinschalg b> offers a hevorragende maneuverability.
• Swing battery boxes b> and supplies b> gives easy access to the components.
• The motor variable speeds b> prolongs the life of the battery and motor in that only the respective working FR needed energy is used.
• GS - 2032 with 7.9 m working height
• Only 81.3 cm wide
• Forward additional extendable platform (99 cm)
• GS - 2032 with a carrieragfähigkeit of 363 kg
• Proportional control Fri lift and drive functions
• AC wiring to the platform (230 V)
• Compact design
• Multi-disc brakes provide smooth deceleration Fri
• Manual valve platform lowering
• Tilt sensor with audible alarm
• Pothole protection
• Automatic travel speed reduction platform raised
• Emergency stop switch on both the platform and the ground control
• Automatic 25-amp battery charger
• manual brake release
• tires leave no output (white tires)
Built in 2000
Displayed working hours 590 hours
Approximate weight 1550 kg
Working height to 7.90 m
Lift capacity of 363 kg
Condition of tires: 90%
Platform Dimensions: 2210mm length x 700mm width - Extendable to 3120mm length
Transport dimensions: 2450mm Length x 810mm width x 2100mm height
Non-marking tires (do not leave marks on indoor surfaces such as)
Hebebhne is controlled from above and mobile.
Staplereinfahrhlsen - for easy loading and unloading p>